Elite-7x CHIRP is an affordable color fishfinder featuring DownScan Imaging for photo-like images of fish-holding structure and CHIRP sonar technology — providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Includes 50/200 kHz HDI Skimmer® transducer.
CHIRP sonar advantages:
– Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
– Better target identification at greater depths
– Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
Exclusive Elite-7x CHIRP advantages:
– Multiple CHIRP ranges from a single transducer
– CHIRP sonar performance with a greater number of affordable transducers, including the Lowrance HDI Skimmer®
– View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display
DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat.
Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with award-winning Broadband Sounder™ performance.
Brilliant Elite color display for enhanced widescreen visibility and viewing detail in all conditions
DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets.
New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts – including a three-panel view.
Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Includes 50/200 kHz HDI Skimmer®transducer